When you do an online search for, “auto body shop in Tucson,” a rather funny thing happens. Nearly all of the results are “best of” lists from Yelp or Carwise. Even if you weren’t looking for the best, you’ll end up with a list of the best. But how do you know which one to choose that actually does the job you need? After all, what actually makes a shop earn a coveted spot on the list?
As a consumer seeking an auto body shop in Tucson, you start to wonder if any of these review sites are basing it off of properly and safely repairing your car or on their newly renovated waiting room. But at the end of the day, you need a shop where you can trust they know how to fix a car properly and safely. You want to get your car back and not give you any new problems long after you drive away from the shop. Sound familiar?
The problem with these online lists is they actually have no way of determining if a shop truly knows what they’re doing. If a shop isn’t up to industry standards giving you the very best and not cutting corners, who knows what will happen to our car once it’s in the shop. It takes specific knowledge with the proper approach to repair a car nowadays.
In fact, the way technicians would repair a car years ago is now not the way to repair a car. Not all cars are created equal and unfortunately many of these shops haven’t had their own hypothetical software update on this information. They think that if it works for one car, why wouldn’t it work for another car? After all, they are there to repair the car and that’s it, right? Wrong.
Even worse, the state of Arizona doesn’t require you to have a license when repairing a car. So what does that mean, you ask. Well, there’s no code the technicians need to follow. No manual. No requirements. Sure, they have to have fundamental knowledge on how to repair a car. But they can also literally do anything they want to your car and get away with it. That’s scary stuff…especially when you are putting your trust in a shop you found off of a Google search.
Although we can’t answer of all of Tucson, we believe there are only three shops here that are worth taking your car to: Thoroughbred Paint & Body, Hood’s Etc Collision Center Inc, and Formula 1 Collision Center.
Now, we are no way affiliated with Formula 1 Collision Center or Hood’s Etc Collision Center Inc. But if you want to take your car with excellent service you can trust, we at Thoroughbred Paint & Body would recommend our friends at Formula 1 or Hood’s.
So what makes Thoroughbred Paint & Body your best choice for auto body repair in Tucson? Here are our top 10 reasons why:
1) At Thoroughbred, we combine OEM repair procedures and AM or LKQ parts to make sure your car is repaired the way the factory says for it to be done.
2) Our staff is highly trained in providing our technicians the proper documentation they need per each individual repair.
3) We have 4 Estimators on staff who can help you figure out the cost of your repair and what needs to get done to ensure the best deal possible with the least amount of stress.
4) We’ll work through your insurance company situation with you. We’re going to help you get through this!
5) We have been in business for nearly 40 years and have kept up with the changes in the auto repair industry.
6) Our well-trained technicians are I-CAR and ASE certified, and we are always educating them on the changes in the industry.
7) We have 24/7 towing services available to you!
8) Our equipment is all state-of-the-art, whether we are doing paint work, major collision repair, or frame straightening.
9) We can diagnose, estimate, and fix your vehicle all right here at our shop. You are our number one priority and our customer. To us, you are the most important part of the car repair process and want you to feel that way throughout the whole process.
10) We have a solid reputation in Southern Arizona for maintaining the highest standards in the industry for both our customers and the cars we repair.
Ultimately, only you can determine what a “best auto body shop” means to you. We hope that we have shed light on what to look for. We know you have many options available to you when looking where to get your car repaired in Tucson.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (520) 790-4946. We can schedule your estimate right there on the phone. Or if you prefer, check us out at https://thoroughbredpaintandbody.com/ and we can prov